Business Development Manager
At GB Payments we understand that talented, driven and committed people are a key component to our growth and success within the Merchant Services market. As our excellent reputation within the industry continues to grow, we are seeking to add the right people to our organisation. We offer our staff an opportunity to grow within the business, develop within their roles and achieve true success in their careers. Whether you are motivated by prospects of progression and development or financial incentives, we offer a solid platform for you to achieve your goals.
Due to recent expansion in the market and new business contracts, we are seeking to add to our team with the immediate appointment of a Business Development Manager. This full-time opportunity will be both field based and office based, with monthly car contributions or a company vehicle on offer. As a Business Development Manager, you will be managing your own diary, working in your local area and you will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals. You will enjoy the freedom of building and managing your own desk, and with confidence, you will sell selling the most competitive products in the market, consisting of countertop, mobile and portable payment systems.
Your role within the company as a Business Development Manager:
- Prospecting, lead generation and market research within your chosen industry sectors. You will explore local markets as well as UK wide opportunities
- Diary planning, appointment setting and competitor analysis, to better understand your market and build up your contacts
- Working towards personal activity KPI’s by contacting new customers via telephone and email, along with attending a set number of weekly appointments to better promote our products
- Creating and executing your own account plans with accurate forecasting of opportunities
- Maximising customer potential by demonstrating understanding towards their businesses, whilst analysing their commercial strategies and organisational goals
- Managing the post sales customer experience by following customer care plans and visiting existing clients, gathering feedback and always seeking to improve customer experience Representing the company through attending networking opportunities and industry events in the UK
Your integrity, positive attitude and passion for the products you sell, will ensure your success in the role. We truly believe in our staff and we focus on constantly improving and developing what we offer to our clients. We go that extra mile for every customer and we share a vision of leadership by example, ensuring that every member of our team works together in a collaborative effort to gain a strong foothold in the market. Your freedom to achieve both financial and developmental goals is of upmost importance to us as an organisation.
The Ideal Business Development manager for our company:
- Excellent communication, negotiation and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure against set targets
- Good knowledge of payment systems and merchant services is essential for new post holders
- A good planner, dedicated and organised; able to achieve required activity in order to generate new leads and close new prospective customer deals
- Extremely customer focused and detail orientated, able to identify with customer needs and offer a tailored service to clients
- Experience with presenting to and negotiating with high level decision makers in a B2B environment
- Proficient in Turkish preferable but not essential.
Ideally, you will demonstrate good industry knowledge and with an excellent reputation you will be well placed to focus on the task at hand early into your appointment. We are however open to applications where candidates possess strong B2B sales experience within similar industry sectors.
Is this your next step up? On offer is a competitive basic salary plus an uncapped commission scheme! We welcome applications from suitable candidates who possess the required skills set and experience for the role. For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this great opportunity, Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org